When buying a new Multi-Function Printer for your office, it’s important to make the right choice. Some printers may end up costing you a fortune in toner, and may be more prone to breaking. Avoid this by asking yourself 7 simple questions, and download our full MFP buyers guide below.
1. Does it meet or exceed my monthly volume requirements? How much printing does your business do now, and how might this change in the future?
2. What features do I need? Think about colour, paper size, perforation and binding here.
3. Is the device configured for evolving technologies? Can your employees access this from multiple devices?
4. How secure is my MFP? Your printer should protect your business from security threats.
5. Is it user-friendly? New MFPs should be equipped with easy-to-use smart screens.
6. Is the MFP compatible with all computers? Look for plug-and-play functionality with both Macs and PCs.
7. Does your MFP provider offer comprehensive support?
Put the needs of your business first. For more insight into how to choose the perfect printer, for a reliable and cost-efficient service, download our simple MFP buyers guide below.